Sunday, January 20, 2013

We're still here!

On one of the online forums I'm a member of, there was a discussion on who writes a blog, and I thought back to this blog, that hadn't seen my attention in almost a year and a half. Poor blog. I think it missed me. I was pleasently surprised to see that the blog has almost received 10,000 hits, not bad for something that's last published entry was in 2011. So, I think my goal for 2013 will be to bring this blog back to light. I've had some people ask about how things run in our family now, back with two full-time working parents and hopefully in the coming weeks/months/years?!? I can share some insight. So for now, sit tight, and know that I will have a few awesome entries coming your way, including how I made Christmas happen for $179 cash out of my pocket, with almost $1,300 worth of gifts, and how weirdly excited I get to explain basic taxes to people (I'm an accountant, and numbers excite me, what can I say.)

No comments:

Post a Comment