Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Monster Puppets

I was walking through the grocery store the other day, ALONE. It's surprising how much fun grocery shopping is when you don't have two kids in two. But, that's besides the point. I saw a package of brown paper bags. Since, I'm turning so crafty, I thought I could definitely find some ways to use paper bags, so I spent the $2, and bought the bags.


The first of our paper bag crafts was N Monster. A few cuts, a little pasting later and we had a great finished product that Big N used to torment her brother with for a good half hour. Sorry Little N, some day you'll be big and will be able to get her back.

I must say Big N's skills are dramatically improving. She did all the gluing herself in this project, I had to rearrange a little bit, but she did a GREAT job at putting the glue on the bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment