Thursday, September 29, 2011

Book Review - 75 Ways to Save Gas

I downloaded this book by Jim Davidson from the library thinking it would have some great insights as to how to save gas. After skimming through the initial chapters about how I should use a bike, take transportation, etc. (things that really aren't applicable to our family situation where we only own one car and one of us is always taking transportation and we travel over 100km per day to get to and from work), there were some good tips. Most of the time, I read the tip but if I didn't find it applicable, I didn't bother to read the description. We're most guilty of leaving our car idling, especially if one of the adults and the kids are still inside. As you got deeper into the book there were some good suggestions, but if I gave them all away you wouldn't read the book, so feel free to check it out for yourself (at the library).

No comments:

Post a Comment