Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A quick post

We did a few crafts today, but instead of posting about them, since I really should get to work on my assignment, I'll post about a random activity Big N and I did the other day. Big N was being quiet while I was putting her little brother down for his nap, so I knew she was up to no good. I arrived to find my leather sofa covered in hand lotion. Usually, I would be upset at this, however, I must have been in an incredible mood that morning, as instead of immediately wiping the mess up, we took our time to create some lotion art on the sofa.
We drew circles and squares to learn our shapes, and then we started getting creative.


Big N titled this one "Nana".
Overall, it was a pretty hilarious activity, and now I must say, my sofa is just that extra bit softer than it was before, a nice couch conditioner I think.
Now, back to that assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment