Friday, February 11, 2011

Hand Flowers

I'm not sure where the idea for the craft we started the other day came from. We started outlining heart shapes, and somehow that turned into outlining our hands, which we then cut out and turned into flowers. Perhaps I'm dreaming of spring just a little too much?

It started as this, and I had a few thoughts of what I was going to do with this. I was originally planning on something Valentine's Day related, however, other than my flower being pink and white, this is about as close to Valentine's Day as we got. We cut out numerous versions of Big N's hands and taped them all to a piece of cardboard.


We then put another piece of cardboard in the centre to make our flower complete. Big N painted the center part of the flower, and it turned out wonderful!


We curled the petals in a little bit to make it more "real." I love all crafts that involve parts of my children that are always changing.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... you are more creative than you give yourself credit for...
    And Big N is too cute!

    ReplyDelete