Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Almost March...

I didn't get near as much accomplished this month as I had originally planned, who knows why, other than a lack of motivation.


But, I have a few things on the to do list for March. Most importantly I write an industry exam on the 12th that I desperately need to pass. So, the next 12 days of my life WILL be devoted to studying (well, after the kids go to bed). Other things I'd like to get accomplished involve:

1. Planning Big N's 2nd birthday party

2. Buying a birthday present for my 3 year old niece.

3. Finishing the taxes

4. Organizing the master bedroom (I picked this room because there isn't a ton of work involved).

Maybe I'll get started tomorrow. If I could get these things off the list ASAP then I could expand the list. Although I really really do need to study. Ugh, I hate studying.


No comments:

Post a Comment