Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Butter Tarts!

I've always been into baking. I love Christmas, for the sheer chance to make hundreds and hundreds of cookies without feeling guilty that I will eat them all. A few weeks ago, N&N and I embarked upon our first new baking adventure, BUTTER TARTS! I must say, I'm a huge fan of butter tarts (without nuts!!!), but because I don't usually make pastry, I was always afraid to try.


I should remember to save websites with recipes that I enjoy, for it seems I can not find the recipe for the tarts we made, but they were DELICIOUS! We used the Tenderflake Perfect Pastry recipe for our shells, and it turned out wonderful.


We've since made tarts a second time, but they didn't turn out near as good. Note to self, SAVE RECIPES THAT ARE GOOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment