Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall Wreath

Since I return to work November 1st, I needed a fall wreath that could easily change into a winter wreath without too much effort. I have a very large feeling that we'll be especially busy from November till Christmas with work starting, then an exam on December 1st, then Christmas parties galore. So, that's my reason for this haphazardly thrown together wreath.

It's an argyle yarn wreath, with the blocks out of both felt and foam pieces I had lying around the house. I didn't want to glue them on because I want to use the yarn again for the holiday wreath, so they are attached with painters tape, and the yarn around them is also just stuck in place at the beginning and end. This was the easiest way for Big N to help out too, hence why the blocks are everywhere.

It's not the prettiest thing ever, but it'll do the trick to put us in the fall spirit, and I don't think the trick or treaters will be judging me based on my door wreath. And if they are, one less candy for them! :-)

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! Love it... reminds me to get going on my fall wreath.

    ReplyDelete