Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pizza Dough Cinnamon Buns

We had some leftover dough from a Friday night pizza and I had a craving for something sweet, so Saturday night at 10pm I decided to make some cinnamon buns. Now, they weren't as good as the ones I made from the Pioneer Woman, but they were pretty damn good for a midnight snack.

It was super easy to do, I rolled out the dough into a big rectangle, covered it in melted butter and then spread brown sugar and cinnamon all over it. I rolled the huge rectangle up, cut it into pieces and placed it in an 8 inch baking dish. I threw it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.

I drenched the buns in a icing made from icing sugar, milk and a little bit of vanilla, then decided to eat three of them before bed. Needless to say, I couldn't get to sleep until 2:30am because of my sugar high, so if you plan to do this, don't eat a whole bunch right before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment