Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sock Bun Curly Hair

So I've been crazy addicted to Pinterest recently, if you haven't checked it out, DO IT, it's one heck of a time waster, especially the iPhone app, I can now keep track of all my virtual pin board needs.

Anyways, I came across a few posts that linked back to two videos, one for a sock bun and the other for how to use a sock bun to make curly hair and I'm honestly amazed. Considering I have stick straight hair, and I did absolutely nothing like the video suggested, I just threw a rolled up sock in there and took it out in the morning. And I ended up with this:
It makes me believe that if I actually used the water and perhaps a little product in my hair before putting it up there I would actually have a nice wave to my hair. Look out work, my curly hair is going to look awesome! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment