Friday, July 15, 2011

Book Review - The Face on the Milk Carton

I was searching in my online library of books that I've wanted to read and came across this one. This is a book I remember wanting to read back when I was in grade 6, and my BFF read it for a book report. I remember her oral report was awesome, and I always thought I wanted to read the book, but I never did. So, when I saw it in my library I picked it up. There was so much more drama to the story now that I'm a 27 year old mother. I felt the emotions of each mother in the story, to the point I cried (WTF? I cried at a book made for pre-teens), nevertheless, I was hooked and have now proceeded to read the next two books in the series. So, if your in the mood for more easy reading (that seems to be my motto this days, perhaps hanging out with children all day is getting to me more than I imagined?) give it a shot. But, maybe again, don't tell your friends about this one.

1 comment:

  1. I totally remember reading this book! I should dig it out again.

    ReplyDelete