Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Wrapping Paper

With so many birthdays coming up, we have lots of gifts to wrap. Now, in general, I find wrapping paper to be a waste, but the kids love it, so I thought we should find a way to make it more fun and enjoyable for more people, before it gets tossed in the trash.
I bought a couple of rolls of brown packaging paper from the dollar store, and over the course of three days, Big N, Little N, Granny, Grandpa, Dada, and myself have all had the opportunity to do some drawing, painting, and all out colouring of our beautiful wrapping paper.



Now if you do plan to do this activity with paint and dollar store paper, I strongly suggest making sure there is scrap paper EVERYWHERE under the roll of paper, as the amount of paint a toddler uses does have a tendency to seep through the paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment