Sunday, March 6, 2011

Monkey Love

I posted earlier with the pink painting Big N and I had created for her Big Cousin's birthday. We have since finished the project, and as much as I wanted to keep it a surprise until the party, I'm too excited not to share (I don't think my bro reads this blog anyways, so it will probably still be a surprise).

Big Cousin recently got a room makeover and now has a pink/brown monkey theme. We ran with that theme and created this wonderful masterpiece out of cardstock.

We've only attached the monkey using stick tac, so if in the future, the room changes themes, we can easily change the picture on the front. I'm deciding weather or not to frame the canvas, or just leave it as is and add a 3M Velcro stick tab on the back to hang on her wall. We'll see how much I get done in the two weeks before the party.

Now, on to the rest of the birthday presents that need to get done in the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment