Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pasta Jewelry

The day I asked for suggestions on what to do another friend had said that just the other day her daughters had painted pasta and made little gardens out of the shapes. That sounded cute, until I looked in the cupboard and found out we only had penne and spaghetti. Now, spaghetti doesn't lead itself to too many crafts that I'm aware of, but maybe I should google it before I say that. But, I thought the penne could make could necklaces. So, Big N and I set off to paint some pasta. After the paint had thoroughly dried, we thread ribbon threw it and made some beautiful necklaces and bracelets. Since Big N is on a princess kick right now, she thought her jewelry was fantastic.

2 comments:

  1. I've got quite a few of these already, they make the prettiest necklaces :)

    ReplyDelete