Thursday, May 12, 2011

Book Review - Marrying Mom

Okay, I admit it, my method of picking books may have in fact failed me this time around.

I read "Marrying Mom" by Olivia Goldsmith the other day, and although a well written easy read of a book, I found it a little bit hard to get into. It probably had something to do with the fact that the main characters we in their forties and they were marrying off their 79 year old mother, not a whole lot I could relate to there. Anyways, all in all, it was a cute story, but I had some trouble getting into it, and staying into it.

The version I had was light blue, perhaps I should take light blue out of my colour world. OR maybe I should read a little more about the book before I pick it up. But, that might entail being at the library earlier than 8:40 on a weekday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment