Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Wall of Fame

We have an empty wall in our playroom that I've spent the last three months staring at and wondering what the heck I should put on it. And then I was inspired.


The kids and I do a million crafts each month, but we very rarely display any of our pieces. In reality, once the kids are in bed, they usually go in the recycling bin that same day. I'm not a person that likes to keep a lot of clutter around, and for papers that are just a few scribbles here and there, I'd rather toss that clutter my house.


Then, I had an idea. In order to keep our arts and crafts to a theme, we'd choose a theme each month and then post our work on the "WALL OF FAME"


April was our very first full month of this project, and I must say our wall turned out super cute.


I think it fits the bill in our playroom quite nicely. Would I want it anywhere else in my house, no probably not. But, the slate has been wiped clean, lets see what we come up with for May.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It's a fantastic idea, and that way you can take pictures of the kids creations, instead of keeping all the clutter around!!

    ReplyDelete