Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Meal - Quick Tortellini Supper

I LOVE this meal, like could eat it every. single. day. At 650 calories per serving, I suggest not doing that, since I'm also sure I eat about three servings per sitting. It has taken about seven years for me to finally get the recipe from my mom, although that might not be a good thing for my waistline.

Ingredients:
2 packages of fresh tortellini
1/4 cup of butter
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 (10 ounce) package of frozen peas, thawed
1 1/2 cups shredder cheddar cheese

Directions:
Cook tortellini according to package directions, drain. In ten inch skillet melt butter, add mushrooms. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender (3-5 minutes). Stir in tortellini and peas; continue cooking until heated through (3-5 minutes). Stir in 1 cup of cheese; salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh.. I haven't made tortellini in ages.. Probably because Bull hates it.. but I think B and M may like it...

    ReplyDelete