Saturday, June 11, 2011

A week with Granny and Grandpa

Since I had so much studying to do this past week, the kids and I went down to spend some time with Granny and Grandpa, so they could get a little more attention than I could give. We all had a great time.

There was lots of fun playing ball with Bailey.


And baking a cake with Granny.




I don't think Little N remembers ever getting so much attention.




And who can resist getting some quality play time in with two of the cousins:




Little N loved Bailey too.


Big N got some piano lessons from Grandpa,


And had a few dance parties.





All in all, it was a great week. Thanks again Mama and Papa Bear for putting up with us this week. You were a great help! Did I mention I didn't have to put Big N to bed for FOUR nights in a row. If you saw the show that gets put on at bed times around here, you'd understand how big of a break that truly was.

No comments:

Post a Comment